Free Sample Issues
- Save on Political & News Magazines: Subscribe at the lowest prices at MagazineCity.com
- American Prospect: The American Prospect Magazine is a thought-provoking and engaging source of progressive ideas with a liberal perspective on the most important public questions.
- Atlantic Monthly: A thoughtful news and literary magazine that focuses on politics, foreign affairs, economics. One year just $24.95 (save 50% off newsstand price).
- Utne Magazine: Utne mixes fresh, off-the-beaten path original writing with the most inspiring ideas handpicked from 1,600 independent magazines and books. One year just $14.97 (50% off the newsstand price).
- Liberal Opinion Week: Weekly commentary from over 40 syndicated columnists, including Molly Ivins, E.J. Dionne, Jesse Jackson, Paul Krugman, and others. Request a free sample issue with no requirement to subscribe.
- American Enterprise
- American Outlook: Hudson Institute's quarterly magazine.
- American Prospect: The American Prospect was founded in 1990 as an authoritative magazine of liberal ideas, committed to a just society, an enriched democracy, and effective liberal politics. Robert Kuttner, Robert Reich, and Paul Starr launched the magazine initially as a quarterly.
- American Spectator: Weekly magazine with a conservative perspective.
- Atlantic Monthly
- Campaigns and Elections
- Governing.com: Coverage of politics, policy, management, technology, environmentand other topics for and about state and local governments.
- Harpers.org: Harpers.org is the website of Harper's Magazine, an American journal of literature, politics, culture, and the arts published continuously from 1850.
- Harvard Political Review: A nonpartisan quarterly that examines timely political issues.
- Mother Jones
- National Journal: Weekly magazine on politics and government.
- National Review
- New Republic: Online edition of journal of politics and culture includes selected articles from print version.
- New Yorker
- Reason Online: A libertarian magazine covering politics, culture, and ideas through a mix of news, analysis, commentary, and reviews.
- Time: Time magazine's online edition.
- U.S. News
- Washington Monthly
- Weekly Standard